Android Beta Tester

Good evening Tymit (Time-IT :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) just wondering been on the waiting list since day one and i have read android app will come after Apple. So if you need some one to test the app for android and provide feedback i can be your man. Looking forward to joining.

2 Likes

Thanks Nelly! We’ll keep you updated on timelines for our Android launch :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks Tom have a great weekend ahead :blush:

2 Likes

Me too please Tom, keep me in mind please!!!

2 Likes

Me three please Tom, can’t wait​:beers::pray::grin:

2 Likes

Me 4?:innocent::smiley:
:pray:

2 Likes

There is a theme here :slight_smile:5

3 Likes

The more the merrier! Thanks for your enthusiasm for the product everyone :+1:

3 Likes

That’s a nice try at queue jumping folks! I trust that a fair arrangement will be used to choose who gets an early Android beta test. I expect there are a lot of other people who are eager to be first to trial the app (including me) and could add “me too” to this thread.

3 Likes

Of interest to me also, yet it is acceptable to invite testers in order of registration I guess.

1 Like

Please be assured that the waiting list will be honoured :slight_smile: We value loyalty at Tymit and know how patient people have been for their account.

3 Likes

Thanks Tom, for the reassurance .
Hope you are nearly there.

2 Likes

Interested in android beta test so please keep me updated it would be aporecaited

1 Like

I can’t wait hope it’s not mutch longer

Asap bean waiting longenough now can’t wait

Me 6 keep me updated please

How long we got to wait now

“Jamielee11” I appreciate you are very enthusiastic and excited about Tymit like us all, but please can you not spam every forum post please as I keep getting way to many emails with all your posts lol.

:partying_face:Good things Come to thous who wait​:partying_face:

2 Likes

Android app is now live all registered currently 1452 on the waiting list hopefully this moves quickly. :partying_face:

1 Like

Jeez I’m over 7000 in the queue. I thought I was quick to sign up back in May. Obviously not that quick lol.