App has crashed and won’t let me log in

App has crashed and won’t let me log in. I’ve sent emails several times to support & hello email addresses but had no response. It’s making me nervous to take a card out. Is there no number or live chat facilities?

Hi @Nasbey,
Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with the app. I’ve checked in with the support team about this for you.
Could you email them at support@tymit.com and use the reference number 1036 ?
If you could confirm you device details in your email that’d be really helpful.
Let me know if there’s anything else you need.
And thanks for flagging the issue :+1:

Thank you I have emailed the address again with reference number hopefully this helps

1 Like

Same issue for me… I have a couple of purchases due to come out today and it’s making me concerned there will be a problem with those!

Still had no reply either…

hey @Fillsta :wave:
Welcome to to the community!

I’ve been told this bug has now been fixed. Did everything with your payments work out ok?

Hi @Nasbey, you should have gotten a text update on this and be able to log in.
When you get in, you can ask our support team any questions you have using the in-app chat.

Thanks for hanging in there while we got it fixed :pray:

Yes thank you - issue didn’t last that long, thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hey @Nasbey, did you get sorted in the end?

and @Fillsta - were you able to get set up?

Hello, yes got there in the end! Thank you. Great service in hard times. Regards

1 Like

Great :smiley: Good to hear you’re up and running :+1:

Another issue now temp card not working and physical card won’t activate as says it’s in correct

Hi @Nasbey, just so i’m clear: you’re unable to activate the new physical card in the app. Is that right?