Apple Pay - any idea when it will be?

Me :grin:

(And Tymit just had an iOS update this evening and I thought Apple Pay came early :joy:).

3 Likes

Must be the final preparations for it

3 Likes

No sign of Apple Pay yet

1 Like

If it’s today…I would say it will be released around 9am onwards.

1 Like

:apple: :credit_card: :tada: :eyes:

You guys made my morning already :joy:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Yeaaa - :apple::credit_card: :partying_face: Thanks @Pipo

3 Likes

I’ve gone and bought an actual apple with it like I said I would but it’s taking me longer to mask my card details than it has to walk back from the local store :joy:

Well done @Pipo and the entire team!

4 Likes

Here it is @Pipo and all. Sorry it took me like 25 minutes and £1.79 to figure out how to blur an area for my card digits and wallpaper, then convert to gif so I can upload here, but then compress it as it was too big… you get the idea :wink:

The people in Sainsbury’s were looking at me strangely holding up the queue!

5 Likes

Random question do you worry about showing the last 4 digits of the card? Not much people can do with that?

For various reasons but predominantly because the last 4 are often used for verification of a cardholder with a card issuer, and Tymit plan to (or may already) mention the last 4 in their emails to customers which could work in reverse if someone wished to be me and discuss my account one day.

2 Likes

1 Like

That’s a very valid point!!

Cheers team. Looks great on the wallet. :+1:

1 Like

Seems I didn’t blur my image, oops. I don’t think there’s anything people can do with it anyway

Great that it finally appeared! :+1:

I do wonder if the card should have a small redesign so that the name is visible though?

1 Like

Officially announced on Twitter

1 Like

First saw the announcement on LinkedIn!

2 Likes

First purchase for me was a new shower hose from Screwfix worked flawlessly

2 Likes

If you move it to the front it is… :wink: