Booster plans paid in full

Hi,
I’m hoping someone out there can help me.
I have paid multiple installment plans to pay in full but my available amount to spend hasn’t changed??
Surely when the plans are paid in full, that amount then becomes available to spend again?
But for some reason my available to spend isn’t going up even though I’ve paid it all back in full. so where are all my payments going?

Anybody else out their that this has happened too?

Thanks in advance

Are you definitely using the bill payment details and not the secure deposit ones has your limit increased and did you use your unique reference number if not it will take them a while to match the payment to your account

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, yes I’m using my reference number and payments have been excepted but after plans are paid in full it’s not show as available credit.
I wasn’t sure if it would become available straight away or on the following month’s billing cycle as I have paid a lot of installment plans in full but it’s just not showing as credit on my account.
Thanks for your help.

1 Like

I know direct debits don’t update till the next working day after the payment is taken but normally faster payments are instantaneous and update the available credit straight away @Oisin @mike.brozowski @Pipo are you able to advise/help

Thanks for your help.
Just seems strange how the cash has literally just disappeared. I had the usual generic stuff such as thanks for your payment etc. But doesn’t show on my available balance even though I’ve paid a lot of plans in full.

1 Like

I’ve tagged a few staff in the post above so hopefully one of them will be around soon to help

Thank you, much appreciated.

1 Like

@Notts1982 I’ve messaged you privately.
Let’s try to get this sorted for you! :slight_smile: :muscle:

1 Like