Cancellation of Tymit

This is a snippet of an email to cancel my beta booster account :credit_card:
I would have to wait 6 months :spiral_calendar:to re-apply (understandable)
I’m not likely to apply again until a roadmap layout of at the very least the booster has been laid out making it more clearer for consumers/ customers where they can look towards goals :3rd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::1st_place_medal::medal_sports:
I do wish Tymit much luck :shamrock:developing their products maybe becoming a more lucrative marketed product in time.:hourglass_flowing_sand:
My thoughts on delivering my sensitive personal details that was requested via email :e-mail: by Tymit are, the encryption used is not exceptionally great in emails, there could maybe be something added to make any account closures more secure :lock: ,such as an in app function to request closure and then you have to confirm this with a 2 step verification :closed_lock_with_key: via code sent to your pre-registered email or phone I feel would be a much safer way forward. This would save full name, address and birthdates being sent via emails. Again these are just my thoughts :bulb:and opinions though . :+1:
( added some emojis to spruce my post up )

2 Likes

Sorry you to see you go @Jazza. I’m confident Tymit will take that feedback onboard regarding the closure process.

Will you be sticking around on the Community?

1 Like

Thanks @Jamesj015 I’m very happy to stick around in the forums if Tymit lets me of-course. As I try to be generally honest on things I myself feel are good and bad etc, because if I’m thinking it , it might just be my opinion but it could also be someone else’s thought, or one that hasn’t been mentioned yet, then it could just be good to know information.
If I’m able to stick about it would be great way to see if the product evolves onto something I’d be more interested in. I’m still happy to relay feedbacks and be asked questions too, after all you can’t build and evolve a product without different peoples opinions and thoughts to compile over before deciding a change.
Deliberation is always a way forward in designing, changing and tweaking products or brands.
If in 6 months things are more clearer, even if I’d not be allowed a normal Tymit, I might view the new beta booster option a way forward. I’m all for new start up companies in an industry that’s bursting with flat outlooks, I just need them to be clearly laid out.

2 Likes

Hey @Jazza honest opinions are always valuable to any company no matter if they are good or bad. It’s really important to know what people think for a company to evolve.

Hopefully you will stick around and continue to be part of the community. You don’t need an active Tymit account to be on here and I’m sure Tymit and other users will continue to value your honest input.

1 Like

@Billy many thanks
I’ll stick around then, hopefully will help in some ways :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Definitely worth sticking around. You might see developments that might make you want to apply again in the future :relaxed:

1 Like

thanks @Jazza , i’ve really appreciated your feedback by DM over the past few days. would be great if you did stick around! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Jamesj015 exactly hoping to find information that draws me back, and around the 6 months when I can apply again. :grin:

2 Likes

@Oisin Many thanks I will stick around indeed, it always helps to get information from forums on the products it can always help find details out too. So I definitely will stick around😁

1 Like