Credit Balance on Card?

Hello,
Does anyone here have an experience of how a credit balance on the card is handled? Purchased a phone on the card and 2 days later I was offered a 0% money transfer on a different card so I used that to pay off the Tymit card.
Well now I am in the position that I have to return the phone due to a fault and the refund will be processed on the Tymit card putting it into a credit balance.
I have left a message for the support but just wanted to check here if anyone has experienced this.
Thank you in advance.

Hello
I was bought from aliexpress through tymiy card and i cancel it the refund normaly land in my tymit account

1 Like

Hi @arkadsk and welcome to our Community! :wave:

Apology for delayed response on this but I can confirm that if you received a refund from the merchant, the funds will be applied to your Tymit account against the current open bill at the time.

If you wish to apply your refund against the specific purchase, please get in touch with our customer support team as soon as possible so we can advise what can be done there.

If the refund takes your total balance into credit, we’ll refund this to your bank account.

Let me know if you have any questions! :slightly_smiling_face: