Credit card you’d get rid of

What credit card Do you have? And will tymit replace it?

1 Like

My HSBC cc. Takes too long for transactions to show up. Instant notifications are a must! And it takes 2 days for payments to even show.

2 Likes

I’m surprised legacy banks haven’t implemented this already considering how effective and successful Monzo and the rest have been at it

Probably because most of the big banks have millions of customers who are happy to just settle with what they have. But they will eventually play catch up.

1 Like

Probably tandem credit card :credit_card:. I hope this card will be more interesting and fun to use

Cashplus - the new app is so secure it is unusable - time to pay it off, cut it up and go elsewhere!

Aqua Rewards will be going into the trashcan (hopefully) providing Tymit launches with a mobile wallet or contactless and can match the cashback of 0.5%

2 Likes

Vanquis :nauseated_face: Can’t wait to cut that one up

1 Like

Can I ask “why get rid of aqua card?” I only ask Coz mines been brilliant. Not only do I get cashback, there’s also no non-stirling transaction fees when used abroad

1 Like

Lack of contactless or mobile wallets

I can’t even remember the pin for mine as of recent, so it’s practically useless unless used online

2 Likes

Fair dinkum, can’t argue with that one😅

1 Like

Not had a credit card before so tymit will be my first one

1 Like

Main Street banks credit cards HSBC & BARCLAYS would be the credit cards I would dump in favour of tymit especially if it’s notification work as well as starlings and you can get up to date live status on the position

1 Like

Capital One is the first one I’d loose