Customer care not responding

Hi all, I have sent numerous emails and messages to Customer Care including through the messaging facility on my account app, however no one has ever replied to me.

I have got two outstanding issues which I need resolved ASAP, one being quite urgent.

Has anyone else had the same experience?

It’s getting really frustrating now.

Thanks

When I have contacted them the other day they replied quite quickly no more than a couple of hours

Hey @Oisin
Is this something you can look into?

1 Like

You were lucky then. No phone number for them either, just a lost and stolen line only.

My two queries are - 1. I can’t see the Direct Debit option on my account, even though I have the latest update.

1. Ive not been able to use my card online since Sunday night as the OTP that are sent via SMS as part of verified by Visa are not coming through to my mobile - tried numerous times. It was working Sunday daytime.

Wondered if others were having the same issues

Cheers

Are you on booster as direct debit isn’t available for this yet

1 Like

Thanks James. I have posted my queries, hopefully someone can help :slight_smile:

Ah yes, I’m on Booster. That answers one query then! Cheers

1 Like

Here’s what they said to me when I asked as I’m on booster as well.

Oh ok, thank you for that :slight_smile:

Just need to sort the OTP issue out so I can use my card online again.

1 Like

Hopefully a member of staff will check the thread and get back to you on that as I have tagged someone :grinning:

Thanks James, much appreciated.

Hi @danember , sorry for the delay in coming back to you on this. I’ll pick this up over DMs :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like