Dispute with Merchant

Can someone provide me with an actual contact and not an email address?

I have a dispute with a retailer that i need to flag with Tymit.

You can click on the payment and select More in the top right to report something. Alternatively you can call the number on the back of your card.

I have received my card yet so the only access i have is the app

You can click on the transaction as above and click to say something it wrong.

The telephone number however is 020 3856 8630.

2 Likes

Thanks for the number

but its automated messaging system

are there any humans present at this company

There is currently no telephone support available, Support is in app and email only. The number on the card is more for lost and stolen.

Like @jase suggested you can click to say there is something wrong from inside the transaction and send a message to customer support who will get back to you in due course.

In due course before the bill payment comes out. Is this a joke ?

Whats the point of having a company that responds back to their customers in due course ?

Nope I wasn’t joking, This is the way Tymit currently operate their support system and it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for a response.

Tymit stated they are reviewing this and going forward will be working on a way to prioritise requests so more urgent requests are dealt with first.

You can also get staff support on this forum but again it’s not instant. Hopefully you hear back from support and get the matter resolved soon.

Hi @wessun007 , I’ve just checked in on this for you and can see the team has been in touch this morning.

From what I understand, with issues like these you have to allow 30 days for the merchant to resolve the issue themselves. After 30 days, if they don’t provide the goods or the money, you can raise a dispute. And the really important thing is to keep all communications with the merchant.

1 Like

Morning Oisin,

Thanks,

Can you please ask Mohsin (Tymit)

To reply to my emails as its been over two weeks ?

Regards,

19 May 2021, 09:52 BST

@Mohsin

Is anyone there?

hi @wessun007 , i totally appreciate that raising a dispute with a merchant is a frustrating experience, and i can see that customer services has been in touch earlier this morning. The in-app chat really is the best channel to have this issue dealt with, as individual customer support team members won’t pick up messages on the forum.

I completely understand that waiting until the merchant’s customer services process has been exhausted is frustrating, but the dispute procedure mentioned above applies to all transactions with Tymit.

From what I understand, with issues like these you have to allow 30 days for the merchant to resolve the issue themselves. After 30 days, if they don’t provide the goods or the money, you can raise a dispute. And the really important thing is to keep all communications with the merchant.

1 Like

As you can see no responses hopeless