First purchase, no fees on all payment plans, yet there is?

Anything up to 3 months is interest free but over that interest is changed but no fees are it has been discussed before that should be make clearer

1 Like

Hence why I didn’t display the 3 month screenshot - I know there’s interest afterwards, but it says “NO FEES, then the APR” - I’m fairly sure it’s meant to be displaying a fee

The amount of interest is shown on the line above. It’s been discussed that the no fees should be on a separate line with the apr and interest shown above it

1 Like

This is the discussion from a few days ago that @dudesuper1982 was talking about. We think the part that says NO FEES shouldn’t appear on screen.

2 Likes

Thanks @Billy don’t know why I wasn’t able to find the post

2 Likes

No problem @dudesuper1982 it was quite far down the list due to all the posts recently which is good to see :smiley:

Also congratulations for finally getting approved @Prinz_Protato :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you, I am happy to be here, bought an oculus quest 2 to celebrate

3 Likes

I must be getting old, I had to Google that to see what it was :laughing:

3 Likes

I looked at this when it was on sale a few weeks ago, but didn’t purchase in the end.

1 Like

Damn, I didn’t know it was on sale… I feel like FOMO now. I had the Vive and loved it, but I didn’t have the room for standing VR :frowning: I’m hoping since the headset itself tracks everything it’ll allow for a smaller play area.

Thankfully Amazon have a good returns policy if I don’t like it

1 Like

thanks @Prinz_Protato. Everything is a lot clearer in the new design, which is coming soon! :hourglass_flowing_sand:

3 Likes