For some reason I can’t activate my card after it has been sent?

Hello, I am new to tymit I have just recently got my physical card through the post and when I go to activate it there is no button where it used to be (on the card tab) also when I go to use my temporary card it will only copy the last 4 numbers of the card. Not sure what to do can someone help me please?

Hi and welcome to the community.

I would try deleting and reinstalling the app to see if that shows the card activation button again.

Failing that you would need to email support@tymit.com or use in app chat to raise a ticket with customers services.

I have deleted and reinstalled many times I have messaged on the website and email just a-bit frustrating that I can’t talk to anyone about it I just keep getting bots messaging me

Yes you won’t get a response from anyone at Tymit today I’m afraid as customer service is not open at the weekend.

I can understand your frustration but there is nothing else you can do at this point other that wait for a response.

Sorry I couldn’t help any more with this and I hope you get a response and resolution tomorrow.