Google pay with tymit

Is it on the horizon? Available soon? Any ETA? :slight_smile:

Hi Simon, both Apple and Google Pay are on our product roadmap! We can’t give a firm ETA, but stay tuned to the community for updates :eyes:

1 Like

@Tom thanks for the update. Do you intend on sharing the roadmap so users can see what might be coming and when?

Cheers

2 Likes

What about a non firm ETA? 1 week? 1 month? 3months? 6months+?

It’s a basic necessity for me now so I won’t complete my application until it’s available or v close to available

2 Likes

Any update on this? Again it makes the card a no go for me until you add it. I don’t carry physical cards or a wallet as everywhere takes Google Pay.

This is where Tymit should take a page out of the books on other Fintech communities and have regular updates e.g. 1st Monday of the month.

Whats in the pipeline, progress, beta trials, etc. Will keep customers engaged and maybe even stop them moving on cus they are bored waiting for an option.

My 5 cents :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Any updates a year on from when I posted this and was told it’s on the roadmap? Even an ETA yet?

Unfortunately due to the NDA with Apple and google they are not allowed to reveal details about when it will be launched as has been discussed on here before they have said it will be coming very soon tho

1 Like

There has been plenty of talk about it in recent days and sounds like it’s in the final stages.

1 Like

That all looks really promising that this can finally be a product to be excited about and recommend to others.

Weird they’re sharing more structured info on the monzo forums than their own forums and Comms channels though!

1 Like

Yeah I was wondering what the link with Monzo was myself. I see a lot of mention of it around here.

Maybe just about the reach of audience. Until 2 weeks ago, this forum didn’t see a post every day so it’s possible there are more Tymit users on the Monzo forum than here :joy:

Everyone can earn their invite badge for this forum by inviting anyone they refer to Tymit to the forum. It’s been so much better since more people joined - no naming names :wink: It could be you!

2 Likes

Yeh but generally you want people to come to your website and your Comms base…so you’d think they’d post here or on their own blog/website first…then share some of the info on the monzo forum with a link to their own stuff for more info

They’ve not even mentioned it over here

I couldn’t agree more but I am sure now they seem to be back to normal after the issues due to Covid-19, we will see that soon :slight_smile:

I’m glad the community were quick to post it here still.

2 Likes

I think they should post more info on here and promote the community more but to save getting off topic here I’ve created a new post.