How long does it take payments to be credited to account

When making a payment to my tymit credit card account via bank transfer- sometimes this can be credited within a few hours, whilst other times in can take over night (and credited the next morning) or at times even later on into the afternoon of the following day. Is there any consistency around these payments or am I doing something wrong.

Hi @Gordyni, thanks for raising this! Currently, we only accept credits to your account via faster payment and while these can be immediate in some cases can take up to 24 working hours for us to receive. We understand the importance of having your payment reflected in realtime and due to this we’re currently working on implementing systems that will support us to credit your account instantly.

3 Likes

I paid my February bill yesterday and got a notification saying it had been credited to my Tymit account within a couple of hours.

Is there any update on this as this is one of my biggest bugbears. Also for every issue or bug or feature raised both here or directly by support we seem to get an answer like “we’re working on it” but never any timescale nor reasonable actual implementation timescale which erodes confidence in this product.

I actually think the card has the potential to be really good just let down by untimely execution and poor customer communication

1 Like

Yes but 99% of normal faster payments to Fintech accounts I have are instantaneous practically!