I entered wrong pin 3x and card will not work now

I entered wrong pin 3x and card will not work now. I have tried to view my pin in the app but I am told by a message there is a prob. try again later. I also reset my pass in the app, but when I go to the ATM, I am told: ‘Contact your card issuer, we cannot process your request.’

I have also removed app, switched iPhone off, back on and re-installed the app. But same problem.

This has been going on for 2 weeks now and I am still awaiting CS to rectify this. Is this a normal situation, taking the duration of the problem?

Sounds like it’s been assumed stolen, card gets permanently blocked I believe after 3 attempts. I started using Apple Pay religiously after a local petrol shop had card reader issues, kept saying there was a Pin Error. Was just their crappy faulty card reader. After three attempts damn thing sent a signal to the bank who assumed it was faulty or compromised. Sodding inconvenience having to keep updating payment methods all over the place.

Yes! They seem to have a major problem with their APP. They seem to have everything centred on this app. I am going to try in on an android phone. Pass reset doesn’t work on my iPhone after the 3x wrong pass entry.

hey @clams , sorry to hear about your PIN trouble.
I’m going to message you directly for some more details. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just got a message from them that card got unblocked. And I can see my pin on it now. So I will wait and see if I can make an order online and let you know.

2 Likes