I Get The Impression That The Community is

…a little sparse or very reticent to communicate!

Why not link to it via the app like Monzo does - they have a thriving community even in lockdown- ok it can be a little grumpy on topics such as Monzo Plus but on the whole active!

1 Like

I agree, I am surprised at the lack of engagement on the community and also feel a direct link from the app would help give it a boost.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback guys :pray:t2: Any other suggestions on content you’d like to see to help generate better communication would be more than welcomed :+1:t2:

1 Like

Without something to keep people here, they will eventually drift away.

The forum needs to be able to add value to owning a Tymit card.

1. upcoming features
  2. how to get the best from Tymit
  3. info about the company
  4. introductions from staff at Tymit
  5. the values of Tymit
  6. vision of the company
  7. polls of what customers would like to see from the Tymit card - direct involvement of customers in direction the company goes
  8. what other new fin tech banks/businesses are people using - how they compare/ what can Tymit learn.

Ultimately though you need more users to join the forum, engage and stay. (If that is what the company wants?) To do this you might need to think about:

1. having more than 1 person from Tymit engaging on here - you probably need a few forum moderators working on here
  2. flag the forum better with new sign ups - maybe it could be used to help and support new customers with other users answering common questions (have you seen the giffgaff community)
  3. build a link to the forum directly from the app.

Tymit need to decide if the forum is something they want to really push as a differentiator or not. If not, it will likely die a natural death. If they do, then it could become a vibrant part of being a Tymit card user and be a draw to new customers as well.

Just a few off the cuff thoughts.

5 Likes

I had an invitation to sign up but it says invalid when I try to get my sign up code

I think what works for the Monzo community is the interaction from the staff and the constant teasers about what is currently being worked on alongside some community input too :slight_smile:

2 Likes