Invitation Issues

Received my invite today … downloaded app verified mobile … app states I am 5608 in the queue :man_shrugging:t3:

Received my invite today … downloaded app verified mobile … app states I am 5608 in the queue :man_shrugging:t3:

Hi @Geo88, our team are looking into this for you, we’ve reached out directly where we will share further updates.

I have the same issue…mine was queue 254. I have downloaded the up weeks ago…somewhat disappointed.

I recieved my invite. Put my mobile number in and got the top. It says conflict & wont go any further

Hi everyone, I’m so sorry to hear you’ve been struggling with the invites we sent out. However, to ensure we can resolve the issues as quickly as possible we’d encourage you to contact support@tymit.com where our team are ready and waiting to help.

I got my invite but it doesnt work, i verify phone number and it puts me higher in the queue than i was before 5487 now thats over 400 more than i was before the invite, has anyone else had this please

Hi @destiny845, I’m sorry to hear this! We’ve looked into this and sent out signals to enable this for you. Could you please try again and let us know how you get on? If you’d like a speedier response next time, it’ll be quicker to reach us on hello@tymit.com - it also allows us to discuss your account securely. Happy Friday :blush: