No agents available!

Hello all
I really like the concept of tymit and I’ve already started using my card for a few purchases.

I do however have a massive concern. Yesterday I wanted to ask a few questions about payments. Going to the in app chat I get a ‘no agents available’ message. So I leave a message 24hrs ago. I the mean time I’ve had no reply and I’ve tried to chat again several times and get the same reply.

How can I trust a credit card where I can’t reach anyone to talk to within 24hrs? What if I had fraud on my account? I really hope this is something which plans to be improved soon.

Has anyone else had this experience? Or is there something wrong with my app?

1 Like

Apologies for my ignorence, as I’ve not got to the “apply now” bit, but is there not a phone number on the back of the card? There may be a blip on the system that they’re not aware of

I left a message late afternoon and got a reply next morning. Not ideal but no different from Starling or Amex.

I’m experiencing the same issue, did you ever get this resolved?
All other card/finance companies I deal with normally respond in 12 to 24 hours.
I have been waiting 2 days for a response. I can’t find a phone number to call otherwise I would have called by now.

It seems totally random - I’ve had a response within a couple hours on occasion but also had to wait until Tuesday for a response to a request left on Thursday afternoon.

I have just had a response. Issue not resolved but assured there on it, hopefully not too long now.
Still no agents available on chat.