Not moving position in queue

Hi, I’ve been stuck in the more or less the same queue position for several weeks now, how often are Tymit allowing people in?

Hi @Leisurepirate our waiting list is now for the Android app only, which is still in the final stages of development. We hope to provide an update on the beta launch very soon and following a successful live test of the app we will begin inviting users in staggered waves.

Thank you for your continued patience, we’re looking forward to welcoming you as a Tymit card holder :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Tom,

My patience is fast running out. It’s over 11 months since I signed up with promises of launch LAST summer. I understand things can get delayed but this extreme. Your promises of updates “very soon” are ringing hollow. I’m going to have to look elsewhere as I need a card for this spring and it doesn’t look like you are going to be ready in time.

1 Like

Hi @JMark we do appreciate your patience while we finalise the development on the Android app. As you can imagine it’s not a small job developing an app of this scale, while also supporting our live iOS app. As soon as we have a firm date for launch, I can assure you we will post the update in the community.

I was moving up the queue then stopped at 4840. It moved 2 in about a month.

What frustrates you about your current credit card they ask. Hmmm Well at least I have one so far Halifax 10 tymit 0. Why launch if not ready

1 Like

Hi @PaulRiccio are you on an Android or iOS device?

Hi Tom
I’m on android, any news on when it might start moving yet?

Android and still on 4840. If I just uninstall can it cancel? Don’t want this any more

I’ve given up waiting - Over a year is just a farce. I hope this works out for you in the end but someone else can have my (stationary) place in the Android Q. A great shame and not good PR for the company. A lot of false promises. Bye.

2 Likes

Any update on the wait time yet?

1 Like