Option to default to 3 month schedule

I’d love to have the option for all transactions to default to the 3-month interest free schedule. I do this manually for every transaction currently, because I really like the “smoothing” effect this has on my monthly repayments. But it can be pretty tedious doing that if I’ve had a bit of a spending spree… Given that this schedule incurs no interest, it seems it would be reasonable to allow this to be set as the default.

1 Like

I’m not so sure about it being set as default as people use the card in different ways and some will prefer to clear their balance monthly.

The default to pay in full is more convenient for this use case but as someone who also spreads transactions for the smoothing effect like yourself it would be nice to see this as an option to choose.

This would make it more of a set and forget rather than having to choose per transaction and would be much more convenient in either scenario.

Won’t happen though but nice idea.

I would also like this feature. The 3 month schedule is the main feature of the card and it would make a lot of sense to be able to select as a default.

I generally pay off monthly so wouldn’t want this as a default- but it would certainly make sense to offer this as an option in the settings. :+1:t3:

1 Like