So how with this limit?

Hi! I’m a new Tymit Booster user and I have a question. Deposit = available credit, right? But let’s say I would like to buy something for 200£, but pay for that in 4 installments. Do I need 200 or 50£ available credit (deposit) to purchase?

1 Like

You need the £200 to cover the total amount

2 Likes

Hi @Kamef welcome to the community. I believe you would need £200 available credit as that’s the purchase price of the item and the overall amount of credit required.

I’m not on booster but perhaps @dudesuper1982 could confirm if this is the case or correct me if I’m wrong.

2 Likes

Ok, thank You :wink: Is it possible to withdraw deposit? I mean of course not completely, but to the instalments level?

Yes it’s possible to withdraw your deposit at any time but not really advised if looking to improve you’re credit score.

Tymit report to Experian every month and the point of booster is to increase your deposit so a higher credit limit is reported. If you start to withdraw it could send mixed signals with higher and lower credit limits being reported each month and may be detrimental.

Hello Can I withdraw cash on my Tymit Boster card ?

Yes you can same as a normal tymit card

1 Like

Yes as @dudesuper1982 said you can withdraw cash up to £200 per month fee free. In my previous post I was referring to withdrawing from your deposit rather than a cash withdrawal from the card.

1 Like