Support, or lack of it?

Anyone having issues getting hold of support this week? I did finally get a response to my ticket and now my reply has had no follow up. It’s hard to discuss an issue when one side of the conversation isn’t happening.

Calling their 020 number and it just cuts me off after one ring.

A new ticket has just been ignored too.

I’m glad I’m not trying to report fraud or a lost card!

Not had anything to contact support over. It could be a high backlog and also because of Covid I don’t know whether that’s affected their staffing

Best advise. Keep waiting. They will get back to you when they can!

I’ve typically had very quick and responsive support with “easy” questions. However, issues on the billings side caused problems with my account for a couple of months before Christmas and these took more than a month to iron out. As I never got a proper explanation of what the cause of the issues was, I kept asking for updates and insight. Support became more and more difficult to get a hold of, likely because I kept asking the same questions, which is fair, but my questions were never answered either.
I find my account having the same problems yet again and after having a response the following day of messaging, I’ve now waited since Jan. 5th, incl a follow-up email.

It’s incredibly frustrating not having any idea of when your questions will be answered when you have ongoing issues. If there is a backlog, this should be mentioned in the automatic message. An estimate of when you’ll get a response would be useful, even if that is 5-7 days or 2 weeks, it would remove a lot of the frustration of not knowing anything. Transparency is what Tymit preaches but this is not my experience when it comes to support lately.

Hi @Hallistoteles ,

Thanks for the honest feedback - I’ve shared it with the customer services team

You raise some fair points. We’re growing quickly as a company, so that means we have to keep up with increasing demand for customer support while our processes evolve. It’s clear from what you say that we have some work to do, specifically when it comes to communication.

Thanks for brining this to our attention, and hopefully you’ll be seeing some improvements soon :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Oisin
Sorry to be a pain, but could you point me in the right direction for someone to speak to about a replacement card.
I had the email 26/11/20 regarding the Wirecard issues stating replacement cards had already been sent out.
I hadn’t received my card by 26/12/20 and contacted Tymit via in app chat to chase this up.
I did receive a reply saying someone would get back to me, but as yet I have still heard nothing.
I have now been without a physical card for almost 2 months.
I do want to keep using Tymit, as up to now I have found it an excellent product, but as stated by @Hallistoteles the frustration of not knowing is a bit of a pain.
Thanks in advance.

hi @IvanDP,

Youre not being a pain at all! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for your message - i totally get how frustrating that must be.

Let me look into this for you.

1 Like

Thank you.
Look forward to hearing from you. :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hey @IvanDP ,
Quick update: I’ve spoken with the team and someone will be in touch today :slightly_smiling_face:

@Oisin
Many thanks, all sorted and my new card should be on it’s way to me as I speak.
Once again thanks for all your help. :grin: :grin: :grin:

2 Likes