Survey - Your chance to shape Tymit

Don’t forget to complete the survey you have been emailed and don’t worry about asking for the mobile payments… it’s just around the corner :wink:

3 Likes

Haven’t received a email so maybe not selected good to see that mobile payments are nearly here

1 Like

Did you include yourself on the post of those willing to give feedback?

Alternatively, when my company sends email, we use an email delivery service which spreads emails out over time either for A/B testing or performance so could just be that :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Yeah I’m sure I did put my name forward! :man_shrugging:

Filled it out as soon as it hit my inbox.

Excited about Mobile Payments (or Apple Pay), hopefully not too much longer to wait (T&Cs appear when trying to add your Tymit card).

Not received it either, maybe because I just checked remote testing :man_shrugging:t2:

It’s been posted here now:

1 Like

Just completed the survey!

https://www.google.com :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Alicia Morton - Tomorrow - YouTube :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! The secret is out!!!

1 Like

Yessssss! Bring on tomorrow! :grin:

Remember I didn’t say anything about the fruit… just the alphabet :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Grrrr. You giveth and taketh so quickly @Pipo :joy:

I’ll just sit in the corner eating an apple while the ABC gang use their phones to pay for things.

2 Likes

@jase sorry :pleading_face:

I’m sure you will be able to soon though… much more paperwork with them :roll_eyes: and a dark period just a bit longer than a new :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

Oh what? Who cares about the alphabet :rofl: we just want the fruit!

Just in time for pay day @Pipo :star_struck:

You receive the award for the most cryptic reveals and all without bypassing your commitment to not talk about launching. Love it!

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Haha. It’s all about… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Haha I might buy some apples first just for the irony of it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Make the 6th July and will be a great birthday gift :gift: :joy::joy: