Tymit card keeps declining!

I have £166 left on my Tymit card but ever transaction is declining. Even when I try to use a cash machine. Any ideas why? It’s been like this for 2 days? All bills are always paid early. So I’m not sure why ?

1 Like

Is the card locked in the app?

1 Like

No :frowning: the app is really slow also

1 Like

Just logged in on the app and mine seams fine, have you had the card a while as they replaced them all last year I think

1 Like

I’ve had it just over a month now. It’s been funny for the past few days. I’ve tried getting in touch with Tymit but still to hear from them :frowning:

1 Like

Ah that won’t be the problem then, I haven’t used my card on a couple of week so can’t comment on that side of thing maybe @Oisin could shed some light on any problems

1 Like

Just tried a little purchase on mine and went through fine so maybe it’s only your account that’s effected for some reason hopefully they will respond to you soon

1 Like

What was the message received at the cash point? Did it say you don’t have enough cash or a technical error?

Do you know the error code displayed on the POS card terminal?

I know these are all unlikely things people note down but I think otherwise you may just need to wait for Tymit to respond to your support ticket you raised via email :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Try turning off the location based security option in settings. I’ve found that interfering with transactions being declined or accepted.

1 Like