Tymit not showing on my credit records

I’ve had my card since June now and apart from a hard search made on my Experian record there is no trace on any of the main 3 agencies that I have a credit account with Tymit.

I’m not complaining as I believe new accounts cause a temporary dip in your score. I’m just wondering if or when Tymit will add my account to my credit record?

Mine shows on my Experian credit report but not with Equifax of TransUnion.

Many lenders now report to all 3 big agencies although this is not a requirement.

If they start reporting data to the agencies, it can be historic and show your full history even if they start reporting months later.

Do you know long it took for yours to show up on your Experian report?

I can’t say for sure but think it was fairly soon.

Mine doesn’t show on my ClearScore credit rating. Can’t say it bothers me either way though to be honest.

Mine isn’t showing on Credit Karma, Clear Score or Experian. I’m slowly rebuilding my credit file and this would really help. What are the reasons for not reporting it to any of them?

It can take up to 6 weeks for a new credit account to appear with CRAs. When did you open your Tymit account?

March 2020. So significantly longer than 6 weeks.

I can’t remember who Tymit report to but ClearScore and Experian are the same dataset and Credit Karma is using TransUnion data.

If Tymit report to Equifax only, that will be why, but it’s unusual for a lender to report to only one CRA.

I will take a look to see who Tymit report to or you can too :slight_smile:

Tymit report to Experian, I messaged Tymit who say they are reporting and have messaged Experian who say they are not. Tymit have my reference number from Experian and say they will get back to me once they get a response. Maybe do the same?