Unable to use app web

I try to log into tymit app , through I already have a account, it asks for my mobile number but then it just goes back to the home screen. I have tried to reinstall the app a number of times but it does the same thing.

Can you try and enter your mobile number differently? E.g if using the leading zero, remove it to be 7XXXXXXXXX and if you are entering it without the leading zero, try adding it in.

1 Like

Same issue I have been having since last week and all they say is reset the passcode. I have reset almost every day since last week and it remains the same.

I have asked for my account to be closed and support asking me to pay the balance when it is a booster account, and it is my money.

Funny set of people who don’t know what they are doing.

I have done that and getting the same result

If you haven’t already, it may be worthwhile pinging an email to support@tymit.com and seeing if they can help reset things. :muscle:

You need to pay it off in full and proceed to withdraw your credit limit isn’t actually your money but tymit’s totally separate it however matched to what you put in

Thank you for the help but I got my remaining deposit deposited in my account the same day. I did not have to pay it off in full. Guess it is because it is a booster account.

The account closed and I am happy. Too much headache.