Update: Declined & Cancelled Transactions Issue Fixed

Good afternoon,

Yesterday a number of customers experienced one or more unusual declines when using their card. This happened because our authorisation service failed to respond in time to merchant requests. The root cause of the problem was a much higher volume of user activity in our servers than anticipated, which caused a general slowdown in our systems.

This issue has now been fixed by our team and you should now be able to use your card without any issues. Should this not be the case, please reach out to our customer service team on support@tymit.com.

Our team mobilised quickly to fully diagnose the problem and increase our processing capacity, which will prevent this from happening again.

Again, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

Martin

1 Like

I’ve got to say Martin, I didn’t have this issue, but I’ve had some teething issues since I joined before Christmas, and CS Team resolved them really quickly - 5*.

Obviously, there will be hiccups as it’s new, and also, in life, nothing is perfect and you are always leaning and improving.

You’ve created, what will be in my opinion, a great product - you have my support - keep up the good work.

P.S. Any news when Tymit will launch on Apple Pay :grin:

1 Like