Update: Declined & Cancelled Transactions Issue Fixed

Good afternoon,

Yesterday a number of customers experienced one or more unusual declines when using their card. This happened because our authorisation service failed to respond in time to merchant requests. The root cause of the problem was a much higher volume of user activity in our servers than anticipated, which caused a general slowdown in our systems.

This issue has now been fixed by our team and you should now be able to use your card without any issues. Should this not be the case, please reach out to our customer service team on support@tymit.com.

Our team mobilised quickly to fully diagnose the problem and increase our processing capacity, which will prevent this from happening again.

Again, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

Martin

1 Like

I’ve got to say Martin, I didn’t have this issue, but I’ve had some teething issues since I joined before Christmas, and CS Team resolved them really quickly - 5*.

Obviously, there will be hiccups as it’s new, and also, in life, nothing is perfect and you are always leaning and improving.

You’ve created, what will be in my opinion, a great product - you have my support - keep up the good work.

P.S. Any news when Tymit will launch on Apple Pay :grin:

1 Like

I am having this problem now and I’ve been trying to days to get an answer out of you guys. Every time I use it it says not authorised and then go to cash machine and says 0 balance but I pumped 700 into this account. I want a reply asap before I take this further and get my money back from my bank I transferred it from

Sorry your having this problem it’s a known issue that cash machines display £0 when requesting a balance

No worries mate! It’s an absolute joke I need those funds for bills, anyone heard of not authorised transactions but on the app it says I still have the money

1 Like

Have you recently changed your pin?

No mate it’s a brand new card

1 Like

Ah ok definitely says the card has been activated in the app and the number matches up with the one on the card? Have you tried using via Apple Pay or google pay?

I’ve tried all angles of the card mate and still no joy! I was able to do a couple transactions and then bang it stopped

Still not sorted!!!