What excites you most about Tymit?

We’re eager to start rolling our new credit card, so we’d love to hear what excites you the most about Tymit.

1 Like

Real time push notification like I get with my Monzo accounts- I will then retire my Nationwide Select Visa credit card!

1 Like

Being able to see and understand what I will owe on a purchase if I decide to pay it off in installments

3 Likes

The notion of being able to feel in complete control of any outstanding credit is incredibly exciting.
Gives you a true indication of how your account is looking rather than being days out of date etc.

3 Likes

Real Time notifications!! These are a must. Not only do they help with managing your finances they are a great counter fraud measure.

1 Like

Just excited for a new credit card which is mobile only. I have JaJa credit card but the excitement kinda disappearing now because no further update from them nowadays.

1 Like

I like a lot of the flexible payment options that are being offered. But honestly, I have a Tandem card which gives me push notifications, a reasonable rate and also gives me cashback.

I use credit cards essentially for the rewards and pay mine off every month - I don’t see much of this from Tymit on rewards.

1 Like