What will be your first purchase with Tymit?

Is there something you’ve been desperate to purchase now and pay for later? Let us know what you’re planning to use your card for!

1 Like

holidays and big purchases, like a new mattress!

To treat myself for a change

Wouldn’t mind getting a 4k tv :blush:

Trat myself a weekend away

A cup of coffee :coffee: and a sausage roll.

A spa weekend with my other half

If it’s released in the next month or two it could very possibly be plane tickets, presuming that there’s some form of incentive such as cashback

Otherwise it’s going to be day to day merchants like KFC that don’t accept American Express - which I currently use a debit card for

Speak of which @Tom will you guys launch with an API such as Starling/Monzo has for integration with things like SyncForYNAB, Emma or Yolt?

Most probably will be a nice purchase for my house

Very boring and will be work expenses. But I need to pay off my holiday at some point too.

1 Like

Sorry geeky reply here, I’d like to purchase a 5g router from amazon :slight_smile:

Is your internet connection even fast enough to make 5G worth getting? On top of that each individual device would still need 5G support too… it’s really a bit early in the UK to jump onto the 5G train!

My first purchase will be a apple Iwatch 5 series

2 Likes

As a teacher, I will go for new laptop. It will be MacAir Pro 2018. I hope it won’t take very long to get my card.

2 Likes

@Recchan API integrations will not be included in our launch product. However, I will share your feedback with our product team so that we can look into adding it to our roadmap :+1:

2 Likes

5G the mobile broadband standard and not 5ghz WiFi standard which some of my devices are compatible to anyway; 5ghz router will have 2.4ghz standard too to fall back on. I hope this clears things up for you :wink: lol

1 Like

Then why not get an amazon credit card? You get cashback on it

2 Likes

Beer! Maybe a burger too… But mostly the beer.

2 Likes

Hopefully a metrocard when I land at JFK :grinning:

1 Like

You can have mine if you want it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like