Whats Next for Tymit?

With the release of the updated logo and the promise of more “big changes” coming soon.

What do we think the changes will be ?

Any sneak previews from the team at Tymit ?

1 Like

Maybe just doing the things they’ve been talking about for a while, like in app statements… :joy:

3 Likes

:joy: hopefully these features will come soon :crossed_fingers:

Hi @Aaronf555 and thanks for asking about this.

There are plenty changes coming soon + some that we’re still working on. In the pipeline currently are changes coming from Marketing side but also there will be some updates for a better functionality in general.

The only thing I can say now is that I believe all those changes will be well received by our customers.

Keep your eyes peeled for any future announcements, I’ll be sharing them here too. :blush:

I hope that helps but if you have any questions, feel free to message me :wave:

1 Like

Hi @Fedi ,

Looking forward to finding out whats next for Tymit. Any idea on when some of the features will launch ? Timescales ect ?

I don’t have time frames for any of these I’m afraid. To keep up to date, I’d maybe suggest to give us a follow on our social media platforms where we’ll be sharing all updates as soon as they come to live :eyes::v:

1 Like

@Fedi i follow on all social media , look forward to see whats coming next. Thanks :pray:

1 Like