When is Tymit launching?

We’ve been overwhelmed by the response to our upcoming launch and we’re delighted that so many people are as excited about the card as we are!

We would love to share specific dates with everyone, but as you can imagine launching a brand new mobile first credit card is no small feat and unforeseen issues can crop up. Our development team have been flat out making sure that the experience you receive when you are sent an invite, lives up to the high standards we as a company set ourselves.

Last week we began onboarding a select group of beta testers to iron out the final niggles in the app and ensure that our other operations such as card delivery and customer service are working perfectly. Once we’re happy that we can provide the best experience possible, we will begin distributing invites to our loyal waiting list.

Further updates on the roll out will be posted on this thread and across our social media accounts, we really appreciate your continued patience and look forward to welcoming you as a Tymit customer!

14 Likes

Amazing news, really looking forward to being a part of this when it begins to roll out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to hear thinks are moving forward. Can you indicate which platform (Apple or Android) you expect to start with? Thanks and good luck!

2 Likes

Good news. Glad to hear that. Thank you and waiting updates. :+1:

1 Like

Hey Tymit and community very excited and cant wait for my invite. Hopefully as im on android it launces on google play aswell. Keep up the good work and congratulations building such a great new product.

2 Likes

Great news. have been following your development with my desire to use fintec businesses

1 Like

I had a chat via social media and was told IOS initially and then Android shortly afterwards.

1 Like

I am eager to be one of the early birds :eagle:. I am all for new products , testing them and giving constructing feedback .

1 Like

Fantastic News. Can’t wait to see what’s coming.

1 Like

Great to hear! Should you need another volunteer to test the app please let me know

Thanks
Dylan

1 Like

Looking forward to it - sooner you guys launch the better.

Not only from our perspective but from yours, as you’ll beat Jaja to the market and our speed NewDay Ltd while they’re trying to catch their apps up

1 Like

Hi @JMark I can confirm we’ll be launching initially on IOS, however we’re currently also working on the Android app and hope to release it very soon afterwards.

3 Likes

I am eager to be the beta tester for iOS . I have been beta tester for Monzo and still one for Jaja . Happy to help to shape up any new Projects out there on fintech .

1 Like

Great news! I can not wait for it to come out, really interested to see what Tymit does. I’ve never had a credit card before, not because of credits issues etc (I have an excellent credit rating), just didn’t like what was on offer from others providers. Tymit is right up my street! :grin:

1 Like

Can I borrow your credit score? :wink: mine has been ruined by CASS incentives :grimacing:

2 Likes

Is the iOS app launching soon so we can keep checking our position on the list?

1 Like

@chistery we are currently working to have the app published in the app store, as soon as we have a firm date we will share through the community. The app will display your live position in the waiting list.

7 Likes

Looking forward to being involved and getting a card

1 Like

Hi, any update on App Store release?

1 Like

Hi @Davessanchez we’ll be announcing the date very soon, stay tuned to our social channels and here in the community :slight_smile:

4 Likes