When will we get in app statements?

How far off are we from having downloadable pdf statements at the end of a billing period? Without these its not easy to check through my spend each month. I can’t even export anything from within the app. This is causing me major headache at the end of every month.

8 Likes

+1 for this please! I don’t go through mine I do need to submit them somewhere so is helpful rather than taking screenshots.

Terms and conditions mention email statements as available upon request. Have you tried asking for that one?

1 Like

I did ask but you have to ring them up which is a pain and shouldn’t be necessary. Every other credit card supplies these either by post or easily downloadable. Tymit said they would be available within app and so I was happy to wait - but would really like a timeline on when they are available - so I can decide best course of action in the meantime.

I contacted them by email and they got me a statement…but it took 5 weeks to email it out!

hey @Stephen , let me check in with the team about this for you.

totally agree that in-app statements would be handy. i’m sure it’s on the roadmap!

1 Like

@stephen just got an update from the product team and they’ll be live by the end of Feb.

6 Likes

@Oisin Hi, where abouts in the app do I find my statement. Thanks.

Hi Stephen, you wont find it in the app now, im afraid.

Rollout of this feature has been paused - sorry, should have let you know in advance. I’ll keep you posted when I hear more.

Oh dear - what does ‘paused’ mean? Does it mean ‘never’ , or next month!

It is a bit of a deal breaker for me if I can’t download a statement and will have to look for another card which is such a shame as I really like the direction you are going with Tymit.

1 Like

No, it definitely doesn’t mean ‘never’ :slightly_smiling_face:
I just can’t get a firm date for you right now - you’ll the first to know when I do!

1 Like

So there’s no way of getting a CSV file of transactions? That seems like a pretty basic requirement?

1 Like

You would think that something like this would be very quick and easy to implement. I’m surprised about how long this is taking to implement.

Maybe I will resort to taking screen shots and pasting in to a document as a way around this until Tymit put something better in place.

CSV export or open banking support would be good

2 Likes

Received a statement via email yesterday. It’s too late to be of any real use though. Hopefully they can get this sorted fairly soon.

1 Like

This was a requested statement?

Yes, for February…

Yeah that sucks. Hopefully it can be implemented soon.

1 Like

Open banking would be ideal, CSV would do the job. Having to manually type the transactions in to the accounts package makes me feel like it’s 2002.

3 Likes

Just my personal observation, but seeing as Tymit is purely an app based product, the days of statements are a thing of the past.
Surely the instant notifications, in app purchase history, etc remove the need for actual statements.
:man_shrugging: